Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mama Bear

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce to you my mama bear. I stole this picture from her a long, long time ago, and it's one of my favorite photos ever taken of her. Undoubtedly beautiful on the outside, my mom has one of the most beautiful souls of anyone I know, and that's a fact. Anyone who has met my mom can tell you that I'm not exaggerating. She works harder than just about any woman I know, and each day she selflessly gives to all those around her. I can only hope that one day I will grow up to be just as strong as her. She'll probably scold me once she gets around to visiting my site and finds out I posted this picture of her for all to see, but how could I not? She's super styling! And, if you couldn't already tell where I get most of my swag from, it's simple -- I get it from my mama.


Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I love you!
Share:
© pancakestacker: a san francisco bay area lifestyle blog by chandamheer stacker | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig