Wednesday, September 1, 2010

pancakeLEFTOVERS: August

I started pancakeSTACKER just one month ago, and I'm so thankful and amazed with how much positive feedback I've gotten. I can't wait to continue expanding and cultivating pancakeSTACKER, and I'm absolutely thrilled to share all of my upcoming plans for my blog with you all. Since it's the beginning of a brand new month, I've decided to do a monthly round up of the previous month's best  looks, tastiest treats, and/or the most enjoyable escapades around town. This is something I hope to implement every month, but instead of serving you with photos you've already seen in previous posts, I will dish out some leftovers. These are photos that were just shy of making the final cut, nonetheless, they are all still some of my favorites. A great deal has changed for me in the last month, so I can't wait to turn over a new leaf and start this month with great success.







In the upcoming months, I hope to finally launch pancakeSHOP (my online store where you can purchase some pancakeSTACKER gear), collaborate with some great guest bloggers (let me know if you'd like to work with me or be interviewed!), launch a few giveaways, and follow through with some of my marketing plans. As always, please let me  know in the comment section below if there is anything you'd like to see on my blog, your likes or dislikes, or any questions you may have for me. Thank you all again for visiting my blog, following, commenting, and for your continued support!

P.S--I know you've all been patiently waiting for my secret guest blogger! Fear not: his post will appear this Friday!
Share:

40 comments

  1. Wow I love the photo of you in the vest (4th one down)! Can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy one month anniversary....great blog....congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amzing pictures (you are sure it were leftovers :p ?) You're blog is great!!

    I've just started my own blog, maybe you'd like to come visit me? :)

    xxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh cool. 1 month? more power to your blog!
    and wonderful round up of your pictures. :)

    thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this post because it shows what a great style you have! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pancake pic is making me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pieces, looving your style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the pictures-cute outfits!

    love the blog!

    [bless bless]
    http://bravotalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy one month. Great post and cute outfits.

    Jackie
    www.styleforecasts.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the success of your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha, I like this idea.

    Those pancakes look so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos!
    www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your blog! only just found it. you can continue posting those pancake shots that's for sure :) love the outfit posts of you, you have fab taste! loving your blog, definitely following!

    http://www.repeatwithbrazen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy one month bloggoversary! I am loving the photos, so fun :)

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulations on your new blog!

    thanks for the encouraging comment :)

    http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pancakes mmmm, I love it...I like first picture outfit...

    follow me on twitter if you want

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is it pancake day? It seems every blog is featuring something to do with pancakes today, these look delicious, i can go for some now!


    d e g a i n e

    http://www.fashiondegaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, congrats for blogging for one month. :) Great outfits. Those pancakes look so delicious. I want some now!! :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  19. so pretty!!!!
    http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. - I Love All Outfits ;)
    The Dress a Good Point Ahahah !
    Take Care Gurl *

    Http://Ah-Mais-Lis.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  21. ♥ cute blog ♥
    http://blaaaablaablaa.blogspot.com/
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pancackes is my passion!!! you live in LA? woow..next week I'll be there on holiday...xoxo Eli

    ReplyDelete
  23. it looks like you had a fabulous month! congrats, i recently hit my one month too, welcome to the club! :) haha keep it up, i'll definitely be back for moreeeee

    come check out my little giveaway!

    http://bareleopard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, I just came across your blog and couldn't even tell that it was brand spankin' new! You've got a great blog, keep it up!



    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations! I'm rather new to the "blog-hood" myself, and it's nice to browse through and meet some of the neighbors :-) Lovely blog you got here -- food and fashion definitely a win-win combo in my book :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great photos and fashions, good luck with your new venture!
    http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm totally into big square leather satchels right now too!

    http://daswhatshesaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful outfits.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great blog. You are so beautiful. The pancakes also look great. Wish you all the best. Lots of love.

    http://karoline-secondhandnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. @Anonymous - Thank you! I hope you enjoy my most recent post :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. i love your images. please keep it up. happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  32. congrats on a successful first month! great blog xx

    www.shutterbug-z.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. gorgeous! can't believe you've only had your blog for a month - it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

i love it when you whisper sweet nothings to me.

© pancakestacker: a san francisco bay area lifestyle blog by chandamheer stacker | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig