Friday, August 27, 2010

Color Splash


Earlier this week, I mentioned that I had some updates on my post grad life. Well the first thing I want to mention to you all, is that I'm moving back to San Francisco! I was originally offered a position that would allow me to stay in LA, but after a string of endless nights trying to come up with the right decision, I realized what I already knew. Don't get me wrong, I love Los Angeles, however, after four years, I need a break. I will miss the amazing food and the great friends I've made throughout the years (you all know who you are!), but I am definitely thrilled to return to a simpler life. Another thing I will greatly miss is the beautiful weather and the amazing scenery. These pictures my friend snapped are my favorite because I think the vibe and the bright colors wonderfully express my inner happiness and excitement for my new path!





Sunglasses: Nordstrom; Dress: Urban Outfitters; Sandals: Steve Madden; Headband and Rings: Forever 21; Bag: H&M; Photos by: Rahel

The second update I have for you is that I will be featuring a secret guest blogger next week! So, if any of you have any burning questions for a male blogger, please don't be shy! Stay tuned and have a wonderful and relaxing weekend everyone! Don't forget to follow me! :)
Share:

23 comments

  1. Ooooh, a male blogger! Hope he's a sassy gay friend. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and simple little dress...you look fab:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooove the dress! awesome blog!! =D

    http://brokeintheoc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors, great outfit :)

    -Rahel

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your smile! :D

    Take a peek! Our first blog.
    www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

    /Malin

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a really cute summer dress =)


    come visit sometimes
    ascensionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, and thanks for your comment on my page, I love to hear that people like what they see. I'm pretty proud of those photos, so i'm glad you agree with me about them I love the huge contrasts between your simple dressing and the vibrant backgrounds, works beautifully. And congrats on your decision. :)


    http://fashionregardless.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for lovely comment!
    wow .."red velvet cake"ah ah !!
    great blog!! great pics!!!
    everything ' very colorful.

    http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You're blog is great...I love how you show all the different aspects of life in LA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the dress and headband!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the bag is of the perfect length, i could really use a bag like that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. U look sooo cute in the dress :)

    http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great look and the background makes you POP!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you have a great smile. and i love the simplicity of your dress. :D

    thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely dress and bag you look so pretty!

    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. very sweet look, i like it! x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute dress! Jealous!

    www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the dress! and great colourful backdrops!


    adding you to the blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the headband and dress!You look great:)

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

i love it when you whisper sweet nothings to me.

© pancakestacker: a san francisco bay area lifestyle blog by chandamheer stacker | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig