Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Baby When the Lights Go Out

I've often passed by the LACMA museum while on my way to a concert, the mall, an internship, or a friend's place. While stopped at a red light, I've caught myself gazing at the beautiful and entrancing light bulb structure, promising myself that one day I'd just get out of the car and finally get a good look at the whole thing. Well, that day (or night I should say) finally came, and I got in my car and decided to look around. Admittedly, the whole plan would have been better if I actually made it into the museum itself, but I reasoned that LACMA is just one more place I'll eventually need to cross off my bucket list before I leave the beautiful city of LA behind.
Dress: Bloom; Necklace: Fair Vendor; Rings: Shoes: Shoe Boutique; Photos by: Alex L.
Share:

5 comments

  1. i love this place!

    thanks for stopping by :)

    following as well!

    http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Such gigantic torches.
    Great dress and necklace

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely LOVING those heels, you look fabulous! love your blog, definitely your new follower :)

    http://www.repeatwithbrazen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister took and I had our own mini photo-shoot at this same place in LA! Love the many lamp posts they were so fun to play in:) Your blog is so fun and inspiring! I am a new follower and a bit new to the blog world, stop by and say hello, and follow back if you would like:)

    <3 marielley

    http://lusciousmarielley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love it when you whisper sweet nothings to me.

© pancakestacker: a san francisco bay area lifestyle blog by chandamheer stacker | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig