Monday, August 2, 2010

Stepping Foot on my Alma Mater



For the last four years, I walked up stairs, down stairs, into buildings, and out of them. I laid on the grass, I ran to catch the shuttle, and each day, I had to pinch myself for being so lucky to attend such a wonderful school. It's only been a month since I've graduated, but it feels like years! Today was the first time since my mid-June graduation that I've stepped on campus. I felt a little nostalgic (and slightly bit envious of all the new little Bruins in their orientation groups), as I walked on my former college grounds. I did, however, think it to be a perfect opportunity to sport my newly acquired top, so I snapped some photos while I was at it. Can you believe I got the sandals for only $10?


Ironically enough, instead of purchasing my Bruin wear from the UCLA student store, I found this racerback at Forever 21 for only $15.00, which was much cheaper than the overpriced ones on campus.

Top and Shorts: Forever 21; Sandals: Urban Outfitters; Sunglasses: Fair Vendor; Photos by: Alex L.
Share:

6 comments

  1. Love those sunglasses and sandals so much!!SarahD:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats graduate! just out of curiosity what did you major in?
    great sandals also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy wow. Great school and GREAT sandals. I saw our comment somewhere a second ago and I was like 'how could I NOT visit someone as creative as her. So here I am : ) Nice to meet you pancake stacker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and to think that someone almost snatched those glasses from you at jazz/reggae! great find =) love the top, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

i love it when you whisper sweet nothings to me.

© pancakestacker: a san francisco bay area lifestyle blog by chandamheer stacker | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig