Monday, August 9, 2010

Fortune Cookie Say...



If you haven't figured me out yet, here's a hint: I'm a girl who likes her food. My taste buds tingle at the thought of a delectable food prospect. I get giddy with unfaltering glee when I've made plans to meet up with a friend for a bite to eat at a place I've been dying to try. And, when I find a spot that fills the void like no other, I stay more faithful than some who have made vows of forever on their wedding day. Yes, food and I have a special relationship. One day, I know it will backfire, and food will turn on me like a catty fifth grade "friend." But until the day that I find out that food has stabbed me in the back with a butter knife, I can't say I mind. These last few days have been so wonderful because not only did I get to appease my craving for a pleasantly satiating meal, but I also got a special visit! And I'm sure everyone can agree that the only thing better than enjoying a tasty treat, is enjoying it with a special someone :)

Here is a sneak peak of some food shots that were taken while I adventured into LA's Chinatown.


Photos by: Chandamheer

Stop by later this week to see more!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

i love it when you whisper sweet nothings to me.

© pancakestacker: a san francisco bay area lifestyle blog by chandamheer stacker | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig