Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bright Lights, City Nights

A few nights ago, the temperature was perfect: a warm summer evening with just the right amount of  a cool breeze. I love it when I can walk outside without having to lug around an encumbering jacket. Since I knew that as the night went on the breeze would pick up a little more than I might have liked, I decided to pair my shorts with a comfy pair of tights. I slipped on my new favorite wedges (which you will definitely see a lot of!) and headed out to Universal Citywalk.

I finished off the outfit with a a bold necklace that matched a bag I picked up from Urban Outfitters. I purchased the bag probably a year ago and just recently discovered in the back of my closet. Like most of the great finds at Urban, the bag was only $10.00! I purchased it knowing that one day the time would come in which it'd complete the right outfit.What are some of your favorite steals??


High-waisted shorts&Sheer button-up: Forever 21; Tank: Nordstrom; Bag: Urban Outfitters; Tights; Target; Shoes: Shoe boutique; Photos by: Alex L. and Chandamheer

Share:

7 comments

  1. Great outfit. Love that button up ans that is such an amazing bag.:)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is AMAMAMZing--looks so vintage!!!! Great pics!Have a fantastic summer, babe! kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    http://BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, it's City Walk! i live in LA too...haven't been there in ages.
    love the stockings!!
    xox alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely blouse and bag!

    http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i love it when you whisper sweet nothings to me.

© pancakestacker: a san francisco bay area lifestyle blog by chandamheer stacker | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig